Weekly Pool Service
We’ll do the following to keep the pool water clean and clear:
- Brush water line tile
- Brush pool walls
- Test pool water and balance chlorine, ph, alkalinity, calcium, and stabilizer
- Net debris from surface and floor of pool
- Clean skimmer and pump baskets
- Clean filter
- Inspect equipment
- Vacuum by plan (various plans offered depending on frequency)
- DE filters are cleaned on an as needed basis
Pool Service Plan prices range from $70 – $120 per month depending on the plan you choose. Plan prices are for a “normal” size residential caged pool. Monthly plan price may vary upon inspection of the pool and site.
Our technicians concentrate on cleaning your pool and properly balancing the chemicals that are a vital part of having safe and comfortable swimming water. We balance the chlorine, Ph, Alkalinity, Calcium, Stabilizer, and salt if necessary. Phosphates are checked on an as needed basis and invoiced accordingly.
The same technician will clean your pool the same day of the week every week and within 1-2 hours of the same time each week. This ensures we maintain consistency in all chemicals and we also get to build a rapport with our customers.